Full-Time Business Analyst Wanted at McCain Rosebank
Position Title: Business Analyst I In Country
Position Type: Regular – Full-Time
Position Location: Rosebank
Grade: Grade 03
Requisition ID: 14087
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Analyst 1 to be based at the McCain Rosebank site, Gauteng. The successful candidate will report to the Enterprise Business Analyst.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To work with business stakeholders, gather, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to and the implementation of new business processes, policies and information systems. Within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) domain, the Business Analyst I performs a liaison between the Business and the IT side of the enterprise, and provides, system training, testing, and support.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Execute tasks, at all levels of complexity during every phase of implementation projects including business process re-engineering, business analysis, training, testing, and support.
- Process mapping of business functions to identify opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for the analysis, requirements gathering, and testing during the IT system enhancement process and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
- Responsible for the application support/incident management process (issue identification, root cause analysis, issue resolution, testing and change management), of IT system issues within Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- Develops and maintains relationships with a primary focus on Internal IT (Global Technology Centre and In- Country).
- BSC Degree/honours
- 3-5 years working in a FMCG (preferably in the finance space)
- Driver’s license and must have own transport
- Understanding Digital transformation, IIoT and BPNM is an added advantage
- Good analytics and research skills (non-negotiable)
- Have sound communication skills, verbally and written
- Be a go getter and energetic
- Self-driven, ambition, eagerness to learn and the ability to interact with business.
- Ability to adopt multiple roles in variety of processes.
Closing Date : Unspecified
HOW TO APPLY
723 total views, 2 today