Full-Time Cleaner(X10) Wanted at Western Cape Hospitals
Reference Number -(Tygerburger/Athlone News 18/5/2022, PSVC 18/2022)
Salary-R 104 073 per annum
Salary Level-Level 2
Component-Department of Health and Wellness
Job-Institution: Northern/Tygerberg Sub-Structure (8 posts)
Klipfontein/Mitchell’s Plain Sub-structure (2 posts)
(Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
13thcheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing, and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills. Abet (be able to read and write).
- Appropriate cleaning experience in a Health facility and Hospital environment.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Must be willing to render a shift service on weekends, public holidays, day and night duties; and rotate in different departments according to operational needs and requirements.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills):
- Good communication skills (read, speak and write) in at least two of the three languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- General cleaning and maintenance (i.e. dusting, sweeping, polishing, scrubbing and mopping, cleaning windows and walls).
- Ensure that cleaning equipment, e.g. polishing and scrubbing machines, mops, brooms and buckets are clean after usage and securely stored.
- Effective use of cleaning agents and stock as well as elementary stock control.
- Responsible for general hygienic and safe environment in terms of standards and procedures to prevent injuries and the spread of infection.
- Adherence to Covid-19 protocols.
- Dispose and handing of waste according to waste management policy.
Closing Date :10/06/2022
HOW TO APPLY
1300 total views, 4 today